New Age Gliders Suggie World

Priscilla Price Diet (aka The Sugar Glider Exotic Diet)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Priscilla Price Diet (aka The Sugar Glider Exotic Diet)

Post by LSardou on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 pm

I have been feeding my babies the Priscilla Priced diet for the 6 years that I've had them. They Love it, and they look fantastic.

With Priscilla's approval, I have made some alterations to the preparation. Instead of mixing their fruits/veggies/chicken/egg into the Basic Mix and freezing, I will make a 3 day supply of the basic mix, and add the rest of the items individually each evening.

For those who are interested in the smaller quantity, this is what I use:

3 tsp. old fashioned rolled oats
3 tsp. yogurt (I use Activia)
3 Tbsp. Unsweetened Applesauce
1/8 tsp. concentrated OJ w/calcium
1/8 tsp. Wheat Germ

Nightly, I mix 1 tsp. mixed veggies, 1 tsp. fruit and 1 tsp. of either boiled chicken breast (cut into small bite size pieces) or 1 scrambled egg, into 1 tbsp. of the basic mix. Sprinkle the Pet Glider Vitamins over top of the entire meal.

For the scrambled egg, beat until fluffy, microwave for 35 seconds.
I will cook up several large pieces of chicken breast, cut into 1" cubes and freeze.

I alternate every two nights between the chicken and egg for their mix. I also will alternate their choice of fruits and veggies every 3 nights. They each get 3 large meal worms at night during playtime, and 2 large mealies in the morning before going to bed.

I keep two small bowls of (one - juice, and one - water) along with dried fruit bits for them to snack on during the day.

LSardou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My diet

Post by mzazu on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:00 am

Hi there,
I live in Australia and own two Gliders Smile
I feed them various fruits and vegetables, as well as a diet which consists of:
100g "Wombaroo small carnivore mix"
500g honey
250g Farex baby rice cereal
4 hard boiled eggs
However, they do not seem to be eating their fruits and veggies. I have tried Mango, canned corn and apples. They ate some corn and apples in the beginning but now only eat the mix. Any help would be appreciated. We have had them for a week so far Very Happy

mzazu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top